Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Aqabi: The electoral district resolution is still the subject of controversy between the various

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Aqabi: The electoral district resolution is still the subject of controversy between the various  Empty Al-Aqabi: The electoral district resolution is still the subject of controversy between the various

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Mar 2020, 1:50 am

Al-Aqabi: The electoral district resolution is still the subject of controversy between the various parties

09:11 - 05/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private
    The deputy of the National Approach Bloc Hussein Al-Aqabi said on Thursday that the file of the electoral districts is still a matter of controversy between the parties supporting and opposing at the same time.
    Al-Aqabi said in a statement to "Information", that "the electoral districts file is still a matter of controversy between the various political parties, especially as there is interference in some regions and districts, which requires accurate data and statistics to resolve this issue."
    He added that "the political blocs are hoped to resolve the controversy on the subject during the next two weeks, but other problems may occur in the near future when applying it on the ground, especially since there are no accurate data for some areas between the region and outside it."
    And that "the election law has been decided, but the most prominent problem relates to the electoral districts, as many blocs stand on the side of the one district despite the vote in Parliament on the multiple districts." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:51 pm