Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two defects: the President of the Republic is a traitor to the constitution and the blocs must put a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Two defects: the President of the Republic is a traitor to the constitution and the blocs must put a Empty Two defects: the President of the Republic is a traitor to the constitution and the blocs must put a

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Mar 2020, 2:26 am

Two defects: the President of the Republic is a traitor to the constitution and the blocs must put an end to his actions

22:58 - 19/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    The deputy of the Sadqoun bloc, Abdul Amir Taiban, confirmed on Thursday that the president of the republic is a traitor to the constitution, and his actions should be ended by the political blocs after he was commissioned by Adnan Al-Zarfi in violation of the constitution and bypassing the largest bloc.
    Taiban said in a statement to the "information", that "the nomination of Al-Zarfi is a dangerous precedent that passes in the history of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the President of the Republic violated the constitution."
    He added that "the president of the republic exceeded the entitlement of the largest bloc and nominated a figure rejected by the authority and the people."
    Taiban called for "suing the president of the republic and working to change it and cancel the assignment of Zarfi, in addition to calling for the submission of another candidate with the street and reference characteristics, and Zarfi should withdraw his candidacy."
    He stressed that "the President of the Republic is a traitor to the constitution and the political blocs must put an end to his actions." 25 n ended
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:17 pm