Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Some of the blocs changed their position rejecting the assignment of Zarfi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Some of the blocs changed their position rejecting the assignment of Zarfi Empty Deputy: Some of the blocs changed their position rejecting the assignment of Zarfi

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Mar 2020, 3:58 pm

Deputy: Some of the blocs changed their position rejecting the assignment of Zarfi

20:14 - 3/25/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    On Wednesday, the deputy from the Al-Fateh Alliance Fadel Al-Fatlawi revealed that some political forces have retracted their positions rejecting the passing of the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zorfi, while holding the Seven Committee responsible for assigning Al-Zarfi to the position of prime minister.
    Al-Fatlawi said in a statement to the "information", that "a number of political blocs are currently conducting dialogues and consultations with al-Zarfi to form the government," noting that "these political blocs were refusing to pass Al-Zarfi and changed their position during the recent consultations."
    He added that "the Seven Committee is responsible for assigning Al-Zarfi for not agreeing on a candidate and presenting him to the President of the Republic, Barham Salih," noting that "the Seven Committee was preoccupied with political differences and did not come up with a personality for the position of prime minister that gets the support of all powers."
    And the MP from the Sadikoun parliamentary bloc, Muhammad al-Baldawi, said today, Wednesday, that the Sunni and Kurdish blocs are expected to stand next to the Shiite ranks that refuse to assign Zarrafi to head the government, pointing out that the blocs prefer the academic personality over the judge’s personality in the prime minister’s office. It ended 25 T.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:03 pm