Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Health: We face an obstacle to supporting the needy families

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Health: We face an obstacle to supporting the needy families Empty The Minister of Health: We face an obstacle to supporting the needy families

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:43 am

The Minister of Health: We face an obstacle to supporting the needy families

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Sunday, Minister of Health Jaafar Allawi said it was possible to extend the curfew, while stressing that the allocations for the Crisis Cell were completely adequate .
    Allawi said, "The curfew may be extended again in the country," noting that "the allocations at the disposal of the crisis cell are quite sufficient ."
    He added, "We face the obstacle of supporting the needy families and the societal efforts that are exerting great effort," noting that "Iraq can overcome the crisis within a period that may not exceed a month if it witnesses a full popular commitment ."
    Allawi said, "The country could be facing a complete collapse and declaring a state of emergency in the event that some social groups insist on not committing to the presence of preventive roaming," noting that "the ministry relied on Iraqi doctors who had previously been qualified to deal with the swine flu epidemic ."
    He continued, "We have received unforgettable support from China, with medical personnel, equipment, consultations, health devices, and a highly developed communications system."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:23 am