Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Close to Al-Zarfi, the voting session is likely to take place at the end of this week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Close to Al-Zarfi, the voting session is likely to take place at the end of this week Empty Close to Al-Zarfi, the voting session is likely to take place at the end of this week

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Apr 2020, 6:31 am

Close to Al-Zarfi, the voting session is likely to take place at the end of this week

13:30 - 04/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Sunday, a deputy close to the Prime Minister-designate, Adnan Al-Zarfi, suggested that the voting session for the government program and the ministerial cabinet be held at the end of this week, while it was excluded from agreeing to the session via the electronic window.
    Representative Nada Shaker Jawdat said in a statement to "Information", that "the presentation of the government program with a request to specify a session to vote on the program and the ministerial cabinet by the prime minister-designate is a constitutional context", likely "to determine the date of the voting session by the Presidency of the House of Representatives this weekend" .
    She added that "Al-Zarfi has completed his cabinet team without any decrease in any ministerial portfolio," noting that "defining the session does not mean an official announcement that the Al-Zorfi government will pass because it is associated with the completion of the quorum."
    Jawdat ruled out that "the session will be through the electronic window, because the issue is merely a proposal under the pretext of adhering to the decision of the crisis committee to prevent any formal and informal gatherings." Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:36 pm