Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure Of A Decision To Distribute Sums Of Money With The Ration Card In Najaf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure Of A Decision To Distribute Sums Of Money With The Ration Card In Najaf Empty Disclosure Of A Decision To Distribute Sums Of Money With The Ration Card In Najaf

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Apr 2020, 2:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]Disclosure Of A Decision To Distribute Sums Of Money With The Ration Card In Najaf
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 6/4/2020 - 10:30 AM  8[/size]
    Al-Ahed News- Najaf
    A press source in the Najaf governorate, Monday, revealed that a decision has been made to distribute money to poor families in the governorate with the ration card.
    The source said, The Parliamentary Crisis Cell visited the Najaf Governorate, and problems facing the application of the curfew were discussed, indicating that a decision had been taken that there would be financial assistance to poor families and the distribution of sums with the ration card.
    He added, that there are local imports estimated at 13 billion Iraqi dinars, the governor of Najaf does not have the right to dispose of them only with the approval of the Ministry of Finance, stressing that the Parliamentary Crisis Cell said that it would address the Ministry of Finance to give the governor the right to dispose of local imports to combat Corona.
    The source added that only funerals and accompanying funerals are allowed to enter the province. End 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:14 pm