Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish MP: Sunnis and Kurds agreed to support Al-Kazemi instead of Zarfi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish MP: Sunnis and Kurds agreed to support Al-Kazemi instead of Zarfi Empty Kurdish MP: Sunnis and Kurds agreed to support Al-Kazemi instead of Zarfi

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Apr 2020, 6:15 am

Kurdish MP: Sunnis and Kurds agreed to support Al-Kazemi instead of Zarfi

12:38 - 07/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the Kurdistan Islamic Group in the Parliament, Ahmed Hama, revealed, on Tuesday, the existence of initial support by Kurdish and Sunni blocs to Mustafa Al-Kazemi instead of the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zorfi, indicating that the Sunni and Kurdish forces agreed to support the principle of Shiite opinion.
    Hama said in a statement to the "information" that "Shiite forces nominated Mustafa Al-Kazemi instead of Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi during its recent meetings," noting that "the influential Kurdish blocs, even Sunni ones, have agreed to support the Shiite forces' choice to present them to Al-Kazemi and not to escalate the political situation."
    Hama added, "The assignment of Mustafa Al-Kazimi is not possible without the withdrawal of the commissioner, Adnan Al-Zarfi, or the House of Representatives vote to reject the Al-Zarfi government, or the lack of a quorum."
    The representative of the Parliamentary Current Movement, Sattar Al-Jabri, was accused in a previous translation of “Information”, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] practicing state terrorism, benefiting from the current political divide, indicating that the American desire is moving towards fixing Al-Zarfi. Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:43 pm