Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq parliament: ‘Healthcare system may collapse in 10 days’

chouchou
    chouchou

Iraq parliament: ‘Healthcare system may collapse in 10 days’ Empty Iraq parliament: ‘Healthcare system may collapse in 10 days’

Post by chouchou Sat 23 May 2020, 10:02 am

May 23, 2020 at 2:25 pm
    Due to increasing coronavirus cases, the Iraqi parliament warned on Thursday that the healthcare system in the country may collapse in ten days, Anadolu Agency reported.

Jawad Al-Mosawi, rapporteur of the parliament’s Crisis Cell, formed to tackle the coronavirus situation in the country, revealed in a statement: “The healthcare system may collapse in ten days if we do not take strict measures against coronavirus. The regional quarantine is a lie and it has not achieved anything on the ground.”

Al-Mosawi called on the Iraqis to commit to the protective measures in light of the increasing cases testing positive for coronavirus in the country. He requested complete commitment to the protective measures “before it’s too late”.

The government announced that the Iraqis do not follow the protective measures and therefore the number of cases is rising.

This warning came after the government isolated six regions inside Baghdad, after recording climbing numbers of coronavirus cases.

As of today, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Iraq has been suffering from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] due to two decades of US occupation, preceded by more than one decade of a strict US siege.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:04 am