The Prime Minister asked the Minister of Planning to form and lead a working group responsible for collecting data that will count the number of active state employees.
The working group, chaired by the Minister of Planning, Khaled Battal Al-Najm, will include the following members:
- The Prime Minister's Advisor
- A representative of the Financial Supervision Bureau
- Director General of the Central Bureau of Statistics
- A representative of the Ministry of Trade
- A representative of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- A representative from the Ministry of Interior
- A representative from the Ministry of Defense.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]