Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

How did Washington comment on Nechirvan Barzani's visit to Tehran?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

How did Washington comment on Nechirvan Barzani's visit to Tehran? Empty How did Washington comment on Nechirvan Barzani's visit to Tehran?

Post by Rocky Tue 07 May 2024, 4:42 am

How did Washington comment on Nechirvan Barzani's visit to Tehran?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - follow-up
    US State Department spokesman Matthew Miller said in response to the visit of Kurdistan Regional President Nechirvan Barzani to Tehran, "He has no comment on this matter and leaves an additional comment on the details of this visit to Erbil."
    Matthew Miller added in press statements followed by "Baghdad Today" that the United States welcomes any dialogue that helps ease tensions.
    Matthew Miller made accusations against Iran's role in the region, and answered questions about the visit of the President of the Kurdistan Region to Iran and Tehran's position on accepting a ceasefire from Hamas in the Gaza war.
    In response to what he believes about Kurdistan Regional President Nechirvan Barzani's visit to Iran, he said: "We have constantly encouraged de-escalation, but we have no opinion about this trip in particular."
    In a detailed press conference on the website of the US State Department, in response to whether Barzani’s visit would have an impact on Iraq’s stability and help it, Miller said: I do not want to comment on this conversation in particular, but of course we have always encouraged dialogues that lead to stopping the escalation and achieving more. stability in the region, including with regard to Iran.
    On Monday, Barzani met with Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi, and Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian during his two-day visit to Tehran on Sunday and Monday.
    The President of the Kurdistan Region indicated on this trip that the Islamic Republic of Iran was with the Kurdistan Region and Iraq in all historical and important developments, considering the role of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the process of Iraqi developments to be historic, constructive and permanent. 
    Barzani added, "Since Iran's security, in our opinion, is the security of Iraq and the Kurdistan region, the territory of the region will never be a point of threat against the Islamic Republic of Iran."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 2:47 am