Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq: 100 deputies call on to cancel an agreement with Kuwait

chouchou
    chouchou

Iraq: 100 deputies call on to cancel an agreement with Kuwait Empty Iraq: 100 deputies call on to cancel an agreement with Kuwait

Post by chouchou Sat 19 Sep 2020, 8:10 am

Shafaq News / Member of Parliament, Aliyah Nassif announced on Saturday that dozens of representatives' signatures were collected for canceling the Khor Abdullah agreement between Iraq and Kuwait.

Nassif said in a press conference held today and attended by Shafaq News Agency correspondent, that the Presidency of the Republic and the government have issued recommendations that let the government cancel the Khor Abdullah agreement, adding that there is a clause in the agreement that allows Iraq to notify the Kuwaiti side within six months that it is heading to cancel the agreement.

Nassif added, "In the current session, 100 deputies signatures were collected to activate the recommendations, and they were signed by the First Deputy Speaker of Parliament and referred to the Legal Committee and the Services Committee in order to approve the recommendations and ratify them in the House of Representatives to be referred to the government and become obligatory for implementation."

The deputy also called on the Presidency of the House of Representatives to add this issue on the sessions’ agenda to be approved to the government in accordance with Article 59 from the Constitution".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:55 am