Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Independent representative: The government did not obligate the region to hand over the sums it owed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Independent representative: The government did not obligate the region to hand over the sums it owed Empty Independent representative: The government did not obligate the region to hand over the sums it owed

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Sep 2020, 6:45 am

Independent representative: The government did not obligate the region to hand over the sums it owed, despite the financial crisis

08:50 - 20/09/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / private
    Independent MP Nada Shaker stated that the government has not obligated the region to hand over the sums it has pledged, especially with regard to oil and border crossings, pointing out that the budget consists of loans and debts, and the delivery of the sums owed by the region will help end the financial crisis.
    "Everyone knows where the oil that the region exports and how much it gets, at a time when the Kurdistan government is not committed to handing over any revenues related to the ports or the amounts of oil, which is against the law," Shaker said to "the information".
    She added, “Al-Kazemi did not oblige the region to hand over the sums it donated to the central government in Baghdad, and he did not demand the oil money that it exported and fled from the region, despite the fact that the budget consists of loans, at a time when it would have been more appropriate to oblige Kurdistan to hand over the money that it donated in order to avoid The financial crisis".
    And she indicated that "there is ambiguity with the oil money exported across the region, which has not been delivered to Baghdad, while there is a paradox after the government has delivered sums as dues to farmers in the region who have not received their sums since the time of the Abadi government." 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:33 pm