Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The volume of debt owed by the region to the federal government is 27 trillion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The volume of debt owed by the region to the federal government is 27 trillion dinars Empty The volume of debt owed by the region to the federal government is 27 trillion dinars

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Jun 2024, 5:22 am

[size=38]The volume of debt owed by the region to the federal government is 27 trillion dinars[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

June 11, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: A source in the Kurdistan Regional Government revealed the size of the debts owed by the regional government that it demands to be paid to the federal government.
    The source said that the volume of debts owed by the regional government to the federal government is 27 trillion dinars, including 3 trillion required to be paid to foreign oil companies operating in Kurdistan.
    He added that the debts owed by the region are divided between internal and external debts, most of which are to companies, banks, and businessmen to whom the government has not paid their dues for the projects they have completed, especially after the financial crisis that struck the region after years of ISIS control and the cutting of the budget.
    Since 2016, the federal government and the Iraqi parliament have been working to settle the financial dues to the Kurdistan region, but progress in this file is “very slow” due to the “lack of trust” between the two sides, as observers believe.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 14 Sep 2024, 5:18 pm