Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki announces the inclusion of former army officers amnesty "and that they were under the control

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki announces the inclusion of former army officers amnesty "and that they were under the control Empty Maliki announces the inclusion of former army officers amnesty "and that they were under the control

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Jul 2014, 7:18 am

Maliki announces the inclusion of former army officers amnesty "and that they were under the control of terrorists."

Friday, July 3, 2014 13:40
    [Baghdad - where]

Announced the general commander of the armed forces of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, on Thursday, the inclusion of former Iraqi army officers in the amnesty, "and that they were under the domination of the terrorists."

In response to reporters' questions contained within the window to communicate with the media, about the possibility of the inclusion of the amnesty issued by former Iraqi army officers who may have engaged in acts of violation answered Maliki said: "We are working hard to raise the word of all Iraqis who believe in Iraq and its unity, sovereignty and power of the clans and the masses intellectuals and politicians, and to this rule, and the vision and direction that we carry to resolve the crises the country politically and peacefully alongside the security effort announced an amnesty for those who have taken up arms of some of the sons of the tribes or organizations. "

Maliki said, "Yes, we announce now amnesty for officers who should be keen to achieve the unity of their country and prevent attempts to divide and hashed backgrounds sectarian or racist and stand against the risks that threaten him, or that is under the domination of the terrorists who carry weapons, whether they are foreign mercenaries or Iraqis misguided mislead them, and I call on all officers and all those who want to return to the national grade to return to the bosom of a unified Iraq. "

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki announced on Wednesday an amnesty for all the sons of tribes and personalities involved action against the state of exception hands are stained with blood.

Maliki said in his weekly that "all of the involvement of action against the state to return to his senses and Welcome to it and Ansttna one of them, even if it offended the State except those whose hands are stained with blood, as the avenger of blood is the one who forgive and pardon," calling for "the benefit of this opportunity, especially since the security operation began to take its course and no one will stand against the will of the military and state security. "ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 10:20 am