Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

al-darraji files a lawsuit and demands an investigation of the currency sale window

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

al-darraji files a lawsuit and demands an investigation of the currency sale window Empty al-darraji files a lawsuit and demands an investigation of the currency sale window

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Nov 2020, 2:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]al-darraji files a lawsuit and demands an investigation of the currency sale window
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 11/30/2020 - 1:06 PM  274[/size]
    Today, Sunday, a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, MP Muhammad Al-Darraji, filed a judicial complaint, calling for an investigation to be opened regarding the window for currency sale.
    In his request submitted to the Iraqi judiciary, Al-Ahed News obtained a copy of it, Al-Darraji indicated that “information has been circulated about the incorrect invoices of documentary credits to banks dealing with selling currency, and the failure of the Iraqi Central Bank to carry out its duties to impose fines and disclose incorrect documents submitted by The beneficiaries and companies ”.
    He stressed, “There is no match in the value of customs and tax financial imports with the value of the sums transferred through the dollar sale window in the currency sale window,” noting at the same time that “the central bank and the customs office did not provide a list of the names of banks and people who evaded these obligations.
    The deputy stressed that "these breaches caused damage to the national economy and led to smuggling of hard currency and reducing revenues as well as adopting an unreal value for the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, which led the government to follow a borrowing policy that would destroy the Iraqi economy."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:24 pm