Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The currency sale window is the most prominent files.. Parliamentary Finance intends to host the Go

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The currency sale window is the most prominent files.. Parliamentary Finance intends to host the Go Empty The currency sale window is the most prominent files.. Parliamentary Finance intends to host the Go

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Sep 2022, 10:27 am

[size=30]The currency sale window is the most prominent files.. Parliamentary Finance intends to host the Governor of the Central Bank[/size]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} The Parliamentary Finance Committee intends to host the Governor of the Central Bank, Mustafa Ghaleb Mikhaif, in the coming days.
    Committee member Faisal Al-Naeli said in a press statement that "after the circumstances that the council went through, which led to its suspension during the last stage, the repair of all the damages that befell it has now been completed." 
    He added, "This week may witness hosting the governor of the Central Bank, to discuss all matters related to the bank's work, especially the data of the currency sale window, which amounts to billions of dinars per week, as well as the challenges and problems facing their work." 
    Al-Naeli confirmed that “the committee will present all these files on the discussion table and listen to the answer of the governor of the Central Bank according to the administrative and scientific evidence and evidence,” noting that “the committee will take measures if it is not convinced of the answer and submit it to the House of Representatives.” 
    He explained, "The committee cannot be certain that illegal operations have taken place unless it listens to the governor's answers, which may be adequate to all of the committee's questions according to legal evidence." 
    Data of the currency sale window in the Central Bank of Iraq revealed that it sold about one billion dollars during the past week. 
    The window indicates that the sale was at a daily rate of 245 million and 914 thousand dollars, an increase of 1.86 percent over the previous week.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 6:47 am