Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist predicts a new dollar exchange rate and identifies the reason

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economist predicts a new dollar exchange rate and identifies the reason Empty An economist predicts a new dollar exchange rate and identifies the reason

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Jan 2021, 9:47 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad -  IQ
    Economic forecast, Saturday (January 23, 2021), the dollar exchange rate exceeded 150 thousand dinars per 100 dollars in the local markets and transactions in Iraq .
    Economic expert Ali Khalil told  IQNEWS , "General economic indicators, after careful follow-up of the currency market movement in Iraq, indicate that the dollar exchange rate will exceed 150,000 dinars for every 100 dollars in local markets and transactions," indicating that "the government and the Parliament's Financial Committee have agreed." To keep the dollar exchange rate at 1450 dinars to the dollar, according to the rate approved by the Central Bank.
    He pointed out, "The government and parliamentary finance agreement on the exchange rate will lead to a rise above the price set by the Central Bank 145 to 150 thousand dinars per 100 dollars," explaining that "the exchange rates have varied from 140 to 145 thousand dinars since the new price was adopted." To the dollar in the central bank. "
    On December 19, 2020, the Central Bank set the selling price of the dollar at 1450 dinars per dollar from the Ministry of Finance, 1460 dinars per dollar for banks, and 1470 dinars per dollar for the public.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3 and Rip534 like this post

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:47 am