Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Resolving the positions of President and Speaker will be a few hours after the resolving the post o

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Resolving the positions of President and Speaker will be a few hours after the resolving the post o Empty Resolving the positions of President and Speaker will be a few hours after the resolving the post o

Post by Bama Diva Sat 05 Jul 2014, 9:01 am

Resolving the positions of President and Speaker will be a few hours after the resolving the post of prime minister

05/07/2014 10:27:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / MP, of the Kurdistan Alliance, Muhsin al-Sadoun confirmed that "The Council of Ministers is the backbone of the federal system in Iraq, so solving the positions of the President and the Parliament will be a few hours after naming the prime minister." 

He believed in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that "Nuri al-Maliki's insistence on running for a third term would cause problems to the political blocs, on the grounds that we are all committed to peaceful transferring of power, according to the Constitution." 

Sadoun added, "We want the change in the country in a peaceful and democratic way, not to use pressure tactics to others," calling the National Alliance to provide its candidate formally as soon as possible, so as other political blocs show their opinions , a move that must be followed by the political blocs to submit their candidates for the posts of the presidency and the parliament so as the National Alliance gives its opinion. 

He explained that "Everyone is waiting for the National Alliance to submit its candidate for prime minister, in order to other political blocs show their positions and give their candidates in the light of the selection of the National Alliance," noting that " National Alliance should submit its candidate for prime minister formally as soon as possible "because time is running." 

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, announced yesterday that he will not give up the nomination for the post of prime minister./ End 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:51 am