Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: There is no need for supplementary budgets, and a change is possible in the original budge

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: There is no need for supplementary budgets, and a change is possible in the original budge Empty Al-Fateh: There is no need for supplementary budgets, and a change is possible in the original budge

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Mar 2021, 1:59 pm

Al-Fateh: There is no need for supplementary budgets, and a change is possible in the original budget

18:59 - 10/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private.
    Al-Fateh Alliance affirmed, on Wednesday, its refusal to prepare a supplementary budget to be attached to the original budget to avoid changing exchange rates.
    A member of the coalition, Mithaq Al-Hamdi, said, in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency, that “there is no need to draw up a new budget for the country, whether complementary or original,” indicating that “Parliament can change the current budget before sending it to vote in the upcoming parliament session.”
    Al-Hamidi noted that "the current budget is in the hands of the House of Representatives and ready to vote and talk about a new budget that may enter the country in political differences and sterile controversies that cannot be resolved."
    And she added, "Just thinking about preparing a new, complementary budget for the country to avoid the problems of different exchange rates is totally untrue and will disrupt the country's interests more than it is idle."
    She indicated that "many state departments have disrupted services and business because of the delay in finalizing the amendment of the current budget and sending it to Parliament for a vote on it, and thus the supplementary budget will increase the delay and may worsen things a lot."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:12 am