Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

THE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY REVEALS THE REASON FOR TRANSFERRING A GROUP OF ITS AFFILIATES TO THE BORDER

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

THE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY REVEALS THE REASON FOR TRANSFERRING A GROUP OF ITS AFFILIATES TO THE BORDER  Empty THE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY REVEALS THE REASON FOR TRANSFERRING A GROUP OF ITS AFFILIATES TO THE BORDER

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Mar 2021, 8:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Iraqi National Intelligence Service issued a statement clarifying the transfer of a number of its employees to the Border Crossing Authority.
    The agency stated in a statement that the aforementioned administrative procedure was carried out in accordance with the national and professional vision and in response to the request of the Border Ports Authority regarding the need for a group of elements to support the professional and security work of the outlets that reached the agency according to fundamentalist channels, and the agency responded to this duty after studying the legal contexts.
    For his part, the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee revealed its intention to host the deputy head of the intelligence service, to know the truth about what the Secretary-General of Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq, Sheikh Qais Khazali, said in his tweet about leading an Emirati team for the Iraqi intelligence service.
    Member of the committee, MP Kata Al-Rikabi, indicated that what Sheikh Khazali presented is a subject that affects the country's security and the status of the Iraqi government, stressing that the committee will work to know its details.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:11 pm