Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bayati: Political bargaining will be present when the budget is passed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bayati: Political bargaining will be present when the budget is passed Empty Al-Bayati: Political bargaining will be present when the budget is passed

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:28 am

Al-Bayati: Political bargaining will be present when the budget is passed

09:31 - 16/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Political analyst Kamel Al-Bayati said, Tuesday, that bargaining will be present between the governments of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in order to pass the budget, pointing out that agreements under the table may give the region sums not included in the budget.
    Al-Bayati said in a statement to "the information", that "the budget may be passed by the majority away from the authority and will of the Kurds, as happened when the borrowing law was passed."
    He added that "political bargains and understandings will be far from parliament, and deals may be concluded under the table to vote on the budget in its current paragraphs, and to implement differently, either with the knowledge of other parties or far from them."
    And he indicated that "some parties seek to ensure the Kurds' voice in the next parliamentary session, which will be the pressure factor towards passing what the regional government wants, or the central government may grant large sums to Kurdistan that are not included in the budget, and therefore the Kurds will get what they want in exchange for the support of the parties that gave them those." Sums in the next session ”. End / 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:20 am