Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The parliamentary crisis clarifies the upcoming decisions regarding the ban and the permanence of st

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

decisions - The parliamentary crisis clarifies the upcoming decisions regarding the ban and the permanence of st Empty The parliamentary crisis clarifies the upcoming decisions regarding the ban and the permanence of st

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Mar 2021, 1:59 pm

The parliamentary crisis clarifies the upcoming decisions regarding the ban and the permanence of state departments

18:23 - 16/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private.
    The Parliamentary Crisis Cell announced, on Tuesday, the agreement with the Ministry of Health to end the comprehensive ban and to keep the partial, and it will be from nine at night for a month, while restaurants and malls are allowed to operate at a 50% work rate.
    The reporter of the Parliamentary Crisis Cell, Jawad Al-Mousawi, told / Al-Maalouma / that “due to the great harm caused by the comprehensive ban on the citizen, the Parliamentary Crisis Cell discussed with the Ministry of Health all the decisions related to attending for review.”
    He added, "It was agreed to abolish the comprehensive ban and to maintain the partial ban, and it will be from nine o'clock at night to five in the morning, while keeping the state departments working for their employees at 50%."
    Al-Mousawi explained that "it was agreed to allow restaurants, malls and other places to practice their work with a rate of workers not exceeding 50%, and to ensure the application of prevention measures and social distancing, and these decisions will be made for a full month."
    He continued, "Decisions will be issued within 3 to 4 days," noting that "education exams will most likely be attended by social distancing, taking advantage of large halls."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:10 pm