Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Announces 213 ports receiving foreign steamer during the month of June

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announces 213 ports receiving foreign steamer during the month of June Empty Announces 213 ports receiving foreign steamer during the month of June

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Jul 2014, 7:07 am

Announces 213 ports receiving foreign steamer during the month of June

07/09/20140 
    Baghdad - and babysit - The company announced Ports Authority, which is based in the province of Basra to Iraqi commercial ports received during the month of June last 213 foreign steamer, and pointed to an increase in the number of incoming ships, compared to what it was in the same month last year.

The director of the Department of Public Relations and Media in the company Tigers Abdel Moneim Net in a press statement, said that "the commercial ports of Iraq has seen during the month of June, receiving 213 piece freely, while the total tonnage that has been discharged 1390343 tons," noting that "naval inflows were distributed to 82 ports by steamship docked in the port of Umm Qasr Bashatrih north and south, and 49 in a steamer port of Khor Al-Zubair, 16 steamship in the port of Abu Flus, and 66 in a steamer port stronghold. "

He Net that "these statistics indicate an increase in the number of ships expatriate compared with the number of ships that docked at the ports of Iraq during the month of June of last year," adding that "the ships that transport goods to ports of Khor Al-Zubair and Umm Qasr north and south a large proportion of them Panamanian citizenship, With most of the ships that mean the ports and the stronghold of Abu Flus are Iranian nationality "... p / i

OFFICIAL IRAQI GAZETTE 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 9:36 pm