Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Suez Canal Authority determines "the first and last responsible" for the delinquent ship crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Suez Canal Authority determines "the first and last responsible" for the delinquent ship crisis Empty The Suez Canal Authority determines "the first and last responsible" for the delinquent ship crisis

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Mar 2021, 8:00 am

[size=30]The Suez Canal Authority determines "the first and last responsible" for the delinquent ship crisis

2021-03-28
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

The head of the Suez Canal Authority, Lieutenant General Osama Rabie, announced that the captain of the delinquent Suez Canal "Evergreen" is the first and last person responsible for the crisis, because he is the captain of the ship. 

Rabie pointed out in a press interview that "tensile maneuvers are currently taking place at times appropriate to tidal conditions and wind speed to solve the delinquent ship crisis."

He explained that the Suez Canal bore boats larger than the delinquent ship, adding that "the same ship passed earlier from the canal without any problems," stressing that the responsible authorities in the canal will undertake the investigation into the delinquent ship crisis.

He pointed out that the oil ships that were stalled due to the delinquent ship crisis were not the reason for the high oil prices.

On the other hand, Rabei said that President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi makes daily suggestions in order to deal with the delinquent ship crisis, and also follows developments in dealing with the crisis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:01 pm