Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

«100» million dinars, the first gift of the new deputies entered the pockets ... with the first sess

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

«100» million dinars, the first gift of the new deputies entered the pockets ... with the first sess Empty «100» million dinars, the first gift of the new deputies entered the pockets ... with the first sess

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Jul 2014, 5:47 pm

«100» million dinars, the first gift of the new deputies entered the pockets ... with the first session of parliament failed

07/09/2014

With the beginning of each new parliamentary session provides donations and gifts to lawmakers, or what is known as the improvement of living standards, in addition to residential land and other privileges that donated to them in the coming days, in addition to the salaries tempting they receive, and did not touch the Iraqi people of this parliament in the past, only harassment and disruptions continued and frequent absences from most of the parliamentarians so that the citizen did not recognize them until after the end of the parliamentary session! Today, with the beginning of the new parliamentary session, be the same the previous scenario, since their own interests to advance the interests of the country and the high attendance came for the purpose of obtaining gains, attendance has been less than in the second session, because a million percent and reached into the pockets of the MPs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:03 pm