Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Head of Parliamentary Finance: The 2021 budget achieved a precedent in the satisfaction of 90% of th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Head of Parliamentary Finance: The 2021 budget achieved a precedent in the satisfaction of 90% of th Empty Head of Parliamentary Finance: The 2021 budget achieved a precedent in the satisfaction of 90% of th

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Apr 2021, 2:44 pm

Head of Parliamentary Finance: The 2021 budget achieved a precedent in the satisfaction of 90% of the people and MPs

•  Time: 04/2021 22:17:12

•  Read: 4,173 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Haitham Al-Jabouri, Chairman of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, in a televised statement:
    90% of the members of Parliament and the Iraqi people are satisfied with it, and it is for the first time that we reach a budget in this way, the
    2021 budget, and I faced many pressures, including the proximity of the elections, the intersection of the interests of political blocs, the circumstances of the Corona pandemic and the demands of the community, and these are all together exposed the financial paradise to the pressures of 
    spending pressure and increasing revenues was the committee Finance 
    The deficit has been reduced from 80 trillion dinars to 29 trillion, and 
    for the first time the Kurds agree on the budget and the 
    financial allocations for the lecturers by placing 900 billion dinars for them and the education sector and contracts 
    and issuing direct orders to the lecturers. The Council of Ministers must set the remuneration to 
    solve the problem of the lecturers free of charge by the Council of Ministers and the Ministry of Education by converting them into
    budget contracts  The Popular Mobilization Forces 2 trillion dinars for 169 thousand and 200 members
    The current year’s budget was approved at 129 trillion dinars, and we need 712 trillion dinars, which is 6 times the current budget in order to cover all slide requests

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 10:44 am