Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Labor: The governorates were reluctant to allocate lands for the unemployed stalls

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Labor: The governorates were reluctant to allocate lands for the unemployed stalls Empty The Minister of Labor: The governorates were reluctant to allocate lands for the unemployed stalls

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Apr 2021, 11:11 am

The Minister of Labor: The governorates were reluctant to allocate lands for the unemployed stalls project

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Adel Al-Rikabi said that the governorates did not allocate plots of land for the unemployed kiosks project, despite his direct contact with the concerned authorities.
    Al-Rikabi said in an interview with "state television" and "Al-Eqtisad News" followed it, that the unemployed kiosks project had been allocated by the previous government 60 billion dinars, noting that "its implementation depends on allocating lands for the project in the Iraqi provinces.
    He added, "After receiving the ministerial portfolio, I contacted the governors to allocate lands for the project, but some provinces are still lagging."
    Al-Rikabi noted that the ministry has opened marketing complexes for the stalls project in Nineveh, Anbar, Salah al-Din and Karbala provinces.
    He confirmed the disbursement of 30 billion dinars from the project allocations, "and the company implementing it has bought the stalls while it is awaiting the allocation of plots of land."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 9:07 pm