Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Investment Authority: Three thousand housing units in Basmajah ready for immediate delivery

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Investment Authority: Three thousand housing units in Basmajah ready for immediate delivery Empty Investment Authority: Three thousand housing units in Basmajah ready for immediate delivery

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Apr 2021, 7:48 am

[size=36]Investment Authority: Three thousand housing units in Basmajah ready for immediate delivery[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad/
    The head of the National Investment Commission, Suha Dawoud Najjar, announced today, Monday, the preparation of 3,000 housing units in the Basmajah complex, ready for immediate delivery.
    Najjar said in a statement, "Al-Rafidain and Al-Rasheed Banks have begun to receive and promote the requests of citizens wishing to obtain Samaya loans, based on governmental directives stipulated for this, which include reducing the advance payment to 10% for all areas, at an interest rate of 4% and a repayment period extending to 25 years."
    She added, “The authority has prepared (3000) housing units ready for immediate delivery in accordance with the controls in force, in addition to (17) thousand seventeen thousand other housing units that are being completed and delivered within the next 12 months, with a total number of 20 thousand housing units during the years 2021-2022 ”.
    Najjar indicated, “Including the Bismayah-Baghdad road project within the Ministry of Construction and Housing’s budget for the year 2021 and being the best solution to alleviate the traffic congestion faced by the city's residents, especially with the continuous increase in numbers, calling on citizens who face any delay or obstruction in the flow of their transactions to review The headquarters of the Commission to overcome obstacles.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:02 pm