Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain announces facilities to obtain Bismayah apartments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rafidain announces facilities to obtain Bismayah apartments Empty Al-Rafidain announces facilities to obtain Bismayah apartments

Post by Rocky Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:26 am

Al-Rafidain announces facilities to obtain Bismayah apartments

•  Time: 04/13/2021 10:03:56

•  Read: 2,886 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} Al-Rafidain Bank announced the facilities provided to employees and members of the security forces residing in the bank and holders of a MasterCard to apply for apartments in the Basmajah complex and their priority to obtain them.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The media office of the bank said in a statement that Al Furat News received a copy of it, that "its branches dedicated to granting Basmajah have witnessed great momentum by citizens wishing to promote the treatment of obtaining apartments in Basmajah."
    He explained that "the branches that grant Basmaya loans are: Al-Mustansir, Caliphs, Al-Amin, Eastern Gate, Al-Firdous, Al-Zahra neighborhood, Beratha, Al-Qasr Al-Abyad, Al-Arabi neighborhood, Al-Amel neighborhood, Al-Ma'rifah, seven palaces, Al-Hurriya, and Al-Madaen. The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers."

Forgiveness Al-Khalidi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:08 am