Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain: New facilities for obtaining Bismayah apartments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rafidain: New facilities for obtaining Bismayah apartments Empty Al-Rafidain: New facilities for obtaining Bismayah apartments

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Apr 2021, 7:46 am

Al-Rafidain: New facilities for obtaining Bismayah apartments

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Rafidain Bank announced, on Tuesday, new facilities for employees to obtain Bismayah apartments.
    The media office of the bank said in a statement received by "Al-Eqtisad News", that "facilities have been provided to employees and employees of the security forces whose salaries are based at the bank and holders of a MasterCard card to obtain apartments in the Basmajh complex and their priority."
    He added that "the branches dedicated to granting Basmajah have witnessed great momentum by citizens who wish to promote the treatment of obtaining Bismayah apartments."
    The statement pointed out that "the branches that grant Basmaya loans are: Al-Mustansir, Al-Caliphs, Al-Amin, Al-Bab Al-Sharqi, Al-Firdous, Al-Zahra neighborhood, Baratha, Al-Qasr Al-Abyad, Al-Arabi neighborhood, Al-Amel neighborhood, Al-Ma'rifah, seven palaces, Al-Hurriya, and Al-Madaen. General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers. ".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 7:05 am