Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative Finance: 2021 budget taxes applied retroactively

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative Finance: 2021 budget taxes applied retroactively Empty Representative Finance: 2021 budget taxes applied retroactively

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Apr 2021, 7:39 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Finance Committee in the House of Representatives confirmed, Friday (April 16, 2021) that the taxes imposed in the 2021 budget are applied retroactively.
    The Iraqi News Agency quoted a member of the committee, Abd al-Hadi al-Saadawi, as saying that “taxes are calculated in the budget for a full year starting from 1/1 and ending on 12/31”, pointing out that “the general budget law is annual, so the tax is taken retroactively. ".
    Al-Saadawi explained that "the federal budget comes into effect after its publication in the Iraqi newspaper Al-Waqa'i’ and the issuance of final instructions on it. "
    He pointed out that "it is possible that it will come into effect at the end of the month of Ramadan, and legal measures will be taken within ministries and agencies, until they are implemented, with the exception of some articles that have been appealed to the Federal Court, which is supposed not to come into force until a decision is reached by the Federal Court." ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:22 pm