Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Joint operations reveal the issuance of new instructions regarding "city controls"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Joint operations reveal the issuance of new instructions regarding "city controls" Empty Joint operations reveal the issuance of new instructions regarding "city controls"

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:10 pm

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On Sunday (April 25, 2021), the Joint Operations Command revealed that the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, had directed the need to lift more controls in cities.
    The spokesman for the Joint Operations Command, Major General Tahseen Al-Khafaji, said, "The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces directed the necessity to lift many controls, which were affecting the economic movement of the country as well as the flow of movement within cities." .
    Al-Khafaji stressed, "the necessity for some central controls to remain as they are important for the purpose of establishing security, and because national security plans depend on these partial controls, not the total."
    The semi-official Iraqi News Agency quoted Khafaji as saying that "there are central points that require the presence of security forces in those areas in the event of any security breach, as they resort directly to closures, restrictions, follow-up and prosecution operations ."
    He explained that "the joint operations with the lifting of the controls, and a large part of them will be lifted in the coming days."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:27 pm