Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A map of the numbers and salaries of retirees divided into the retirement fund and the state treasur

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A map of the numbers and salaries of retirees divided into the retirement fund and the state treasur Empty A map of the numbers and salaries of retirees divided into the retirement fund and the state treasur

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Apr 2021, 8:00 am

[size=30]A map of the numbers and salaries of retirees divided into the retirement fund and the state treasury .. What is the difference between before 2008 and after?

2021-04-29
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

It seems that the general budget and the state treasury, and what it pays out of money to retirees, need long years to get rid of the burdens of paying about 1 trillion Iraqi dinars per month, for about 2 million retired people, as the salvation of their salaries guaranteed within the law ends only with the death of all retired retirees a year ago. 2008.
    Economic expert Nabil Al-Marsoumi revealed that "the number of retirees and their monthly salaries in 2020 reached 2.486 million."
    The number of retirees who receive their salaries from the retirement fund is 544,000 retirees, while the state budget bears the salaries of 1,942 retirees.
    The value of the salaries of retirees who receive their salaries from the retirement fund is 570 billion dinars, while the value of the salaries of retirees who receive their salaries from the general budget is 981 billion dinars. ”The total monthly salaries of retirees are 1.551 trillion dinars, and the total annual pension salaries borne by the general budget are 11,772 One trillion dinars. ”

The decree stated that “referrals to retirement prior to 1/1/2008 are all paid from the public treasury according to the laws of transitional justice, the political dismissed, and all laws enacted by the House of Representatives. As for the rewards, they are paid from the state treasury.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:29 pm