Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An increase in the volume of Iraqi oil exports to the United States

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An increase in the volume of Iraqi oil exports to the United States Empty An increase in the volume of Iraqi oil exports to the United States

Post by Rocky Sat May 01, 2021 6:50 pm

[size=35][size=35]An increase in the volume of Iraqi oil exports to the United States[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2021-05-01 | 02:37
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Saturday, the US Energy Information Administration announced that Iraqi oil exports to the United States have risen to 270,000 barrels per day over the past week.

As the average US imports of crude oil during the past week from nine countries amounted to 5 million and 728 thousand barrels per day, up by one million and 235 thousand barrels per day compared to the previous week, which amounted to 4 million and 493 thousand barrels.

The report explained, "[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/45068/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9/ar/]United State[/url] I imported crude oil from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]An average of 270 thousand barrels per day, higher than the previous week, which amounted to 34 thousand barrels per day. "
    He pointed out that" most of America's oil revenues during the past week came from[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] At a rate of 3 million and 492 thousand barrels per day, followed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The amount of imports from it amounted to 608 thousand barrels per day, followed by Saudi Arabia, whose imports amounted to 480 thousand barrels per day, and[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] An average of 294 thousand barrels per day. "
    [rtl]Related articles[/rtl]

The US Energy Information Administration report continued that "the amount of imports of crude oil from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It reached an average of 225 thousand barrels per day, followed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Imports of which amounted to 169 thousand barrels per day, followed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Imports of which amounted to 119 thousand barrels per day, followed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Imports from which amounted to 71 thousand barrels per day.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 am