Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative Energy: Iraq's oil export plans are not satisfactory

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative Energy: Iraq's oil export plans are not satisfactory Empty Representative Energy: Iraq's oil export plans are not satisfactory

Post by Rocky Wed 19 May 2021, 7:23 am

Representative Energy: Iraq's oil export plans are not satisfactory

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Wednesday, the Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee directed the Ministry of Oil to develop production and stay away from import, while indicating that Iraq is supposed to export between the four and five million barrels per day.
    A member of the committee, MP Muhammad Abu Al-Hail, said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, which was followed by Al-Iktissad News, that "Iraq is one of the main countries in OPEC because of its oil reserves and enormous capacities," indicating that "Iraq has an influence on OPEC, but the Iraqi negotiator is weak." .
    He added that "Iraq did not lack the expertise nor the capabilities except weakness in the negotiators, which led to the dearth in oil exports," noting that "Iraq is supposed to export between four and five million barrels per day. As for the current export, it is few and does not cover the needs." The country economically. "
    He added that "budgets always face deficits and imbalances in supporting the economic sectors," explaining that "the Oil and Energy Committee recommends the Ministry of Oil to develop oil and gas production and to provide the stations with gas and to avoid importing from abroad."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:08 am