Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Tomorrow .. grant distribution million dinars among displaced families

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tomorrow .. grant distribution million dinars among displaced families Empty Tomorrow .. grant distribution million dinars among displaced families

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:37 pm

Tomorrow .. grant distribution million dinars among displaced families

07/19/20140 

19/07/2014

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press -19 July: The Ministry of Displacement and Migration, they will be distributed government grant amounting million dinars, the Alauaúlh displaced from all provinces, including Anbar, as well as emergency food. 

The Associate Director-General for Refugees in the Ministry Sattar Nowruz, in a statement reported L / Iraq Press /, today, that "the ministry will be distributed on Sunday, government grant amounting to a million dinars for each displaced family from all of Iraq's provinces, including Nazho Anbar, as well as the distribution of materials emergency food. " 

He pointed out that 'the ministry in a state of continuous meetings with the relevant authorities, to determine the mechanisms to to speed up the granting of aid to displaced people, starting from the provinces of the Middle Euphrates and southern provinces, hoping to complete the distribution of grants for displaced people in all the provinces' ended. Q.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Tomorrow .. grant distribution million dinars among displaced families Empty Re: Tomorrow .. grant distribution million dinars among displaced families

Post by Neno Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:52 pm

Big spenders.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:16 pm