Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khanaqin : More than three thousand displaced families receive grant one million dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khanaqin : More than three thousand displaced families receive grant one million dinars Empty Khanaqin : More than three thousand displaced families receive grant one million dinars

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Oct 2014, 4:26 am

Khanaqin : More than three thousand displaced families receive grant one million dinars

10/8/2014 

Announced the municipal council in the district of Khanaqin province of Diyala , Wednesday, for the receipt of more than three thousand families displaced within the judiciary grant one million dinars, calling on local and international organizations to intensify their assistance to the displaced. The head of the municipal council in Khanaqin district, (105 km north-east of Baquba ) , Samir Mohammed Noor in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "more than three thousand families displaced inside Khanaqin received a grant of one million dinars after completing the measures are legal, while there are still thousands of families waiting for their turn to win her financial rights. "
    Nour added that "the total number of displaced families to Khanaqin amounted to about 20 000 family, which is equivalent to about 100 000 people, all of whom came from the hot spots inside the Diyala harsh, especially after the unrest that has swept some areas after the events of last June." He called on the President of the Municipal Council in Khanaqin, "local and international organizations concerned with the file to intensify humanitarian assistance to the displaced families in the judiciary, which suffers from the most basic necessities of life." And caused security disturbances that swept through large areas of Diyala after last June in the displacement of thousands of families to Khanaqin in search of security and stability. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:47 pm