Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The launch of one million dinars a grant for more than 2,500 displaced families

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The launch of one million dinars a grant for more than 2,500 displaced families Empty The launch of one million dinars a grant for more than 2,500 displaced families

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Feb 2017, 2:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The launch of one million dinars a grant for more than 2,500 displaced families

 Baghdad / term 

The Ministry of Displacement and Migration, on Monday announced the launch of one million Iraqi dinars grant in 2550 for displaced families. 
    The transport ministry statement seen "long" a copy of it, from the Director General of the Department of Information and Research Agency in the Ministry Eman Naji, saying that " the ministry launched the meal 22 to grant one million Iraqi dinars for 2550 displaced families registered within its database , along with the launch of the 250 grant thousand dinars for two batches the first and second part of the meal 13, as it included 46 thousand and 972 displaced families and registered under the ministry database in all provinces of the country. " 
    She explained that " the first batch of 13 meal included 17 thousand and 483 displaced families, while the second batch included 29 thousand and 489 displaced families." 
    She drew Naji that " the launch of financial grants to displaced families comes within the efforts of the ministry to reduce the suffering of those affected and to improve their situation and to draw attention to the critical circumstances."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:55 pm