Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary security doubts the elections: They are afraid of uncontrolled weapons السلاح

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary security doubts the elections: They are afraid of uncontrolled weapons السلاح Empty Parliamentary security doubts the elections: They are afraid of uncontrolled weapons السلاح

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Jun 2021, 7:01 am

[size=52]Parliamentary security doubts the elections: They are afraid of uncontrolled weapons السلاح[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Monday, the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee questioned the integrity of the upcoming parliamentary elections, while indicating that there are fears of uncontrolled weapons.[/size]
    [size=45]Committee member Sahran Al-Ajibi told Al-Mada that "concerns and doubts have begun to increase recently regarding the integrity of the upcoming elections, with the presence of uncontrolled weapons outside the framework of the state."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Aajibi added, "There are 3 parties that are trying to influence the psychological state of the citizen heading to perform the elections," noting that "the committee formed by the security forces and the Independent High Electoral Commission continues to work to secure the upcoming parliamentary elections, especially (candidate security and elections)."[/size]
    [size=45]A member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee pointed out that "the elements of ISIS and the unruly gangs and those who are afraid of the elections are trying to influence by instilling fear in the hearts of the people for not going to the polls."[/size]
    [size=45]Regarding the government's ability to secure the elections, Al-Aajibi explained, "The government is able to secure the elections and protect the voters and candidates, in addition to performing the elections on their scheduled date next October."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:15 pm