Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Those afraid of losing “terrify” their rivals with weapons... The secrets of the “election war” in I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Those afraid of losing “terrify” their rivals with weapons... The secrets of the “election war” in I Empty Those afraid of losing “terrify” their rivals with weapons... The secrets of the “election war” in I

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Oct 2023, 4:56 am

Those afraid of losing “terrify” their rivals with weapons... The secrets of the “election war” in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Conversations have not stopped about the presence of risks accompanying the nomination process for the upcoming local elections in Diyala Governorate, especially for emerging figures and forces or even well-known political forces that are less influential and armed. While the withdrawal was taking place “silently” for fear of threats, the last announced withdrawal from the elections was for a female candidate. In Diyala Governorate, she confirmed that she was threatened with her son’s life in exchange for withdrawing from the candidacy.
    About a week ago, the candidate for the "Al-Azm" coalition in Diyala, Zeina Hafez Al-Salhi, announced her withdrawal from running and competing for a provincial council seat, stressing that "the corrupt people have lost their sanity and humanity and have fought me with the dearest thing I have in this world. Their threats have reached the very pleasure of my heart, my children."
    The powerful are “afraid” of losing... and the emerging ones are afraid of their weapons
    The popular movement in Diyala Governorate, today, Sunday (October 15, 2023), revealed what it described as “unannounced secrets” about the election war in the governorate.
    The leader of the movement, Ammar Al-Tamimi, said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “the provincial council elections in Diyala are complex and witness strong competition between several parties, some of which are influential, seeking to exploit all the cards to maintain their power because they realize that any loss in the elections means the beginning of the end and revealing what is hidden.” .
    He added, "There is pressure in various forms in which security papers were used in order to push some candidates to withdraw or block their path to prevent them from being nominated due to their popular acceptance, and they pose a threat to the agenda of some forces that want to win votes by any means."
    While the Diyala police confirmed in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that no complaints had been filed regarding threats to candidates, the head of the popular movement, Ammar Al-Tamimi, said that “concern and other reasons push some people not to reveal what is happening.”
    Al-Tamimi pointed out that “three important messages about the election file were sent directly to Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani in order to open an investigation into some of the files that were raised and prevent some forces from exploiting their positions to pressure in order to gain votes illegally.”
    The spokesman for the Diyala Police Command, Colonel Haitham Al-Shammari, said last week in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “the Diyala Police Command did not officially record any report by any candidate who was subjected to threats, harassment, or was targeted in any way during the last period.” .
    He added, "The doors of the Diyala Police Command and all its stations are open to any report by any candidate to register a case, and legal measures will be taken," pointing out that "the command deals with the issue of protecting the lives of civilians with great care, regardless of whether they are simple people, politicians, or officials."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 7:45 pm