Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Prime Minister's Office issues a statement on the expanded meeting between the Iraqi and Iranian

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Prime Minister's Office issues a statement on the expanded meeting between the Iraqi and Iranian Empty The Prime Minister's Office issues a statement on the expanded meeting between the Iraqi and Iranian

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Sep 2021, 8:33 am

The Prime Minister's Office issues a statement on the expanded meeting between the Iraqi and Iranian delegations

•  Time: 09/12/2021 16:17:22

•  Reading: 442 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And the office said, in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that "Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi chaired, with the President of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Ibrahim Raisi, the expanded meeting between the Iraqi and Iranian delegations, which was held today, Sunday, in the Iranian capital, Tehran." 
    The statement said, "At the beginning of the meeting, Al-Kazemi renewed congratulations to my president in assuming his duties, and his government wishes for payment and success, stressing that the renewal of his visit to Iran shows the importance that Iraq attaches to strengthening cooperation between the two countries, and its aspiration to consolidate bilateral partnership." 
    He explained that a number of strong ties and relations in various fields unite Iraq with its neighbor Iran, and that there is a desire to expand trade and economic exchange and all aspects of inter-partnership.
    During the meeting, the Prime Minister indicated that Iraq is seeking to take important steps regarding financial commitments to Iran, and the Shatt al-Arab dredging operations. 
    He also revealed Iraq's intention to take a decision to lift the condition of obtaining entry visas in advance for Iranian visitors coming through airports, after the end of the ceremony commemorating the fortieth anniversary of Imam Hussein (peace be upon him), and indicated that the Iraqi government agencies are doing their best to make this event a success and facilitate for the participants. Coming from all Islamic countries.
    For his part, the Iranian President praised the step of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi in facilitating the entry of Iranian visitors participating in the commemoration of the fortieth anniversary of Imam Hussein (peace be upon him), as well as the bilateral efforts made to accelerate the rail link between the two countries.
    Raisi affirmed his government's desire to strengthen economic and trade relations with Iraq, which places this endeavor among its priorities, recalling that the Islamic Republic of Iran believes that a strong and capable Iraq will serve the region, as well as in the interest of positive relations between the two countries.
    Hazem 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:00 am