Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister: The Iraqi Pavilion at Expo 2020 is impressive

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister: The Iraqi Pavilion at Expo 2020 is impressive Empty Prime Minister: The Iraqi Pavilion at Expo 2020 is impressive

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Oct 2021, 7:25 am

Prime Minister: The Iraqi Pavilion at Expo 2020 is impressive

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Wednesday, a high-level government delegation visited the Iraqi pavilion at the Expo 2020, which is currently being held in the UAE city of Dubai.
    The delegation witnessed the participation of the Iraqi ambassador to the UAE, Muzaffar Al-Jubouri, and the director of the Prime Minister's office, Raed Jouhi.
    Jouhi said in an interview with "Al-Iqtisad News", "Today we were visiting the Iraqi pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai, as well as the pavilions of other countries."
    He added, "Expo is well-known as a global event, as it is a factory for inventions and a place where the latest new innovations that contribute to the development of the world are located."
    He stressed that "what I saw in the Iraqi pavilion fascinated me, and I wish them success and all the workers in the exhibition."
    Expo 2020 was launched in Dubai at the beginning of this month and will last for six months.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 9:37 am