Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Education calls on the Prime Minister to intervene to resolve the file of the 2020 lec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Education calls on the Prime Minister to intervene to resolve the file of the 2020 lec Empty Parliamentary Education calls on the Prime Minister to intervene to resolve the file of the 2020 lec

Post by Rocky Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:02 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Education calls on the Prime Minister to intervene to resolve the file of the 2020 lecturers[/size]
    Iraq
    17:17 - 2022-12-28
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, the Parliamentary Education Committee called on Prime Minister Muhammad Shia’a al-Sudani to intervene to meet the demands of the Baghdad lecturers for the year 2020.
    Member of the Parliamentary Education Committee, Mahmoud al-Qaisi, said in a statement, “I appeal to the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia’a al-Sudani, to act urgently to meet the demands of more than 18,000 lecturers. Baghdad for the year 2020, who are demonstrating now, demanding the release of their financial allocations from the Ministry of Finance and the conclusion of contracts, just like their peers from the rest of the provinces, especially since they are asking for an original right for them, before things get worse and anger expands among them.
    Al-Qaisi called on the security forces to exercise restraint and deal responsibly with the demonstrators, noting that "they are demanding their rights, and the state must be open to their just demands and meet them as soon as possible."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:24 pm