Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

CABINET SECRETARIAT BRINGS GOOD NEWS TO EMPLOYEES

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

CABINET SECRETARIAT BRINGS GOOD NEWS TO EMPLOYEES Empty CABINET SECRETARIAT BRINGS GOOD NEWS TO EMPLOYEES

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Oct 2021, 6:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]CABINET SECRETARIAT BRINGS GOOD NEWS TO EMPLOYEES[/size]

Friday, October 22, 2021 1:25 PM
    Baghdad/National News Center
    Today, Friday, the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers responded to the Ministry of Finance’s letter regarding unfairness and the unfair decision that occurs against employees in ministries and state institutions regarding job descriptions.
    In a book reviewed by the National News Center, the Cabinet called on the Ministry of Finance to “implement its decision to cancel job descriptions and promote employees who do not bear the mistakes of their departments.”
    The Ministry of Finance had written to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers regarding canceling the “unfair” job description.
    According to a letter from the ministry to the secretariat of the Council of Ministers, the request concerns the promotion of employees in ministries and state institutions who were affected by the issue of their promotion, despite the passage of several years since their promotion was due, but they were not promoted under the pretext of job description.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:29 pm