Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The committee whose contracts have been terminated from the Popular Mobilization brings good news

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The committee whose contracts have been terminated from the Popular Mobilization brings good news Empty The committee whose contracts have been terminated from the Popular Mobilization brings good news

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jan 2022, 6:21 am

[size=52]The committee whose contracts have been terminated from the Popular Mobilization brings good news[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    The Supreme Committee for the return of those whose contracts have been terminated from the Popular Mobilization announced, on Saturday, a statement regarding the procedures for return.
    [size=45]And the committee said in a statement, “Coinciding with the second anniversary of the martyrdom of the leaders of victory, the Directorate of Financial Affairs of the Popular Mobilization Authority announces the direct settlement of the first batch of the wounded whose contracts have been terminated, starting from Monday and the following days, in the holy city of Karbala, knowing that all those who are included in the resettlement In these meals, he will receive an SMS message on his phone number registered with the concerned committees. The message contains the date of settlement, the hour and the place located in the Karbala office of the Popular Mobilization Authority.[/size]
    [size=45]We ask the brothers to adhere to the established schedule and to come according to the appointments and for the persons to whom SMS messages are sent only[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:09 pm