Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP Mithal al-Alusi expected coup government on the constitution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP Mithal al-Alusi expected coup government on the constitution Empty MP Mithal al-Alusi expected coup government on the constitution

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Jul 2014, 6:48 am

MP Mithal al-Alusi expected coup government on the constitution

Wednesday, 30 July, 2014

Vice predicted Civic Democratic Alliance that complement the government to overturn the Constitution and the democratic process in the country.

Said Mithal al-Alusi in a press statement today that “the Iraqi people and the political process in front of a crossroads risk and therefore there is no room now for political maneuvering, noting that” there are those who will claim the existence of a conspiracy and terrorism and will turn on the political process to cancel the role of the legislative branch. ”

Alusi and saw that the government will complete its coup on the constitution and the democratic process is involved in this matter betray his country and the blood of Iraqis and paid to de facto partition of the country.

It is said that a disagreement between the political blocs, especially between the forces of the National Alliance on interpretation of the largest parliamentary bloc, a number that will be expensive constitutionally form the next government.

The news agency pratha has revealed an official document last Friday obtained from high-level sources in the National Alliance, to suggest that the National Alliance is composed of a coalition of state law and the Liberal block and block the citizen and the alliance of the National Reform and the Alliance of virtue and honest, issued an official document to the President of the age of the parliament Mehdi al-Hafez , they fell as the largest parliamentary bloc in parliament, according to what was signed by the leaders of the National Alliance.

For his part, the chief of State of Law coalition of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, signed a request made by the [President of the Age] Mehdi al-Hafez includes the consideration of the National Alliance biggest bloc

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:49 pm