Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

9 Iraqi universities enhance their positions in the URAP World Ranking

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

9 Iraqi universities enhance their positions in the URAP World Ranking Empty 9 Iraqi universities enhance their positions in the URAP World Ranking

Post by Rocky Fri 31 Dec 2021, 5:46 am

[size=52]9 Iraqi universities enhance their positions in the URAP World Ranking[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research said that Iraqi universities have strengthened their competitive positions in the URAP world rankings in its version for the year 2021/2022.
    A statement by the Ministry of Higher Education stated that "nine Iraqi universities registered important competitive positions in the world rankings, which are Baghdad, Technology, Al-Mustansiriya, Basra, Babylon, Mosul, Qadisiyah, Kufa and the Middle Technical University."
    He noted, "Iraqi universities have their presence and their escalating competition in international rankings, especially the (The Times) ranking in which there are currently four Iraqi universities, the (QS) ranking in which there are five universities, the (Scimago) ranking in which there are 22 universities, and the (Greenmetric) ranking, which 61 Iraqi universities entered it, and the URAP classification, in which four Iraqi universities are located.
    The URAP ranking is based on scientific articles 21%, citations 21%, total number of research papers 10%, total article impact 18%, total citation impact 15%, and international cooperation 15%.
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:03 pm