Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America intends to hand over to Iraq two antiquities unparalleled in the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America intends to hand over to Iraq two antiquities unparalleled in the world Empty America intends to hand over to Iraq two antiquities unparalleled in the world

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jan 2022, 5:54 am

America intends to hand over to Iraq two antiquities unparalleled in the world

•  Time: 01/18/2022 09:48:59

•  Reading: 1,599 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced, on Tuesday, that the United States of America will hand over to Iraq two antiquities dating back more than 4,000 years.
    Ministry spokesman Ahmed Al-Sahaf said, in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that “in accordance with the diplomacy of recovery, the Consulate General of the Republic of Iraq in Los Angeles, and in coordination and cooperation with the US National Bureau of Investigation, will receive two artifacts dating back more than 4,000 years, which are a cuneiform tablet. It belongs to the city of Ur and the second is part of a very rare cuneiform pamphlet dating back to the ancient city of Babylon, and there are only two pieces of it in the world and it was used as a rare teaching tool.”
    He added, "This achievement was achieved in seizing the pieces and confiscating them by the American authorities as part of the efforts being made to pursue the illegal trade in Iraqi antiquities and by tracking the information provided and taking legal measures to seize them and work to return them to their original homeland through the Iraqi authorities."
    He pointed out that "the handover ceremony will take place at the Consulate General of the Republic of Iraq in Los Angeles on 20/1/2022 during an official ceremony."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:09 pm