Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Saadi: Saudi Arabia And Kuwait "Frowned" Iraq And Acquired Oil Ports And Pipelines

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Saadi: Saudi Arabia And Kuwait "Frowned" Iraq And Acquired Oil Ports And Pipelines Empty Al-Saadi: Saudi Arabia And Kuwait "Frowned" Iraq And Acquired Oil Ports And Pipelines

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jan 2022, 6:16 am

[size=38]Al-Saadi: Saudi Arabia And Kuwait "Frowned" Iraq And Acquired Oil Ports And Pipelines
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/20/2022 | 11:24 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad…
    The head of the Iraqi Business Council in Jordan, Majed Al-Saadi, accused, on Thursday, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait of acquiring Iraqi ports and oil export pipelines under the pretext of Gulf War compensation, indicating that the oil pipeline extending to Saudi Arabia was acquired by Saudi Aramco.
    Al-Saadi said in a televised interview, followed by "The Information", that "the oil pipeline extending to Saudi Arabia was acquired by Saudi Aramco as part of the compensation after the Kuwait war, while the latter acquired the port of Umm Qasr due to complaints about the war."
    He added, "The workers from Sri Lanka and other countries received compensation in millions of dollars from Iraq because of their presence in Saudi Arabia or Kuwait."
    And regarding the prices of the Jordanian visa and the harassment that the Iraqi is exposed to while traveling to Amman, Al-Saadi said that “the visa will be long-term granted to the Iraqi after the approval of the Jordanian Prime Minister, which means an end to this crisis.” End / 25 D

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:57 am