Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Work Calculation Of Military Service For Insured Workers For Retirement Purposes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Work Calculation Of Military Service For Insured Workers For Retirement Purposes Empty Work Calculation Of Military Service For Insured Workers For Retirement Purposes

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jan 2022, 6:43 am

[size=38]Work Calculation Of Military Service For Insured Workers For Retirement Purposes
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/22/22 | 9:47 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad...
    The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced, on Saturday, that military service will be doubled for insured workers for retirement purposes.
    The Director of the Department of Retirement and Social Security for Workers in the Ministry, Kholoud Hiran, said in a statement reported by "Al-Sabah" newspaper and seen by "The Information", that "the Board of Directors of the Workers' Retirement and Security Fund agreed to count military service (movements) as a double service for retirement purposes."
    Hiran added, "The goal of this step is to do justice to the secured workers and guarantee their rights, similar to retired employees in ministries," noting that "the retirement and social security law for workers will guarantee a large group of workers in all private and mixed sector projects."
    She explained, "The ministry's desire to approve the trade union organization law for workers because of its importance in organizing union life for them, and that the ministry will follow up the issue with the State Council for approval as soon as possible." finished/25

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:49 pm